Our Certification and Recertification Rates have changed, Click Here for more Information
Our Fall 2019 Schedule is now available, Click Here for schedule and registration form PDF
Our Workbook For Initial Class Is Available by Clicking Here
To Download a Printable Copy, Right Click on the above Link and choose Save Target As, then choose a location on your Computer where you want to save it.
Northwest Opacity Certification (NOC) is pleased to provide Visible Emission Evaluation (VEE) Training and Certification in Oregon and, Washington.
1. Has an EPA audit that certifies NOC as following strict EPA Method 9 Regulations.
2. Is recognized by the California Air Resources Board (CARB) for Field Certification.
3. Has over 50 years of combined VEE staffing experience!
4. Broke new ground in the Northwest by introducing a simpler, more economical method for test scoring!
5. Continuously seeks new opportunities to verify EPA Method 9 conformation and improve operations.
6. Dedicates itself to conducting all VEE Observation Certifications according to strict EPA Method 9 Regulations.
Regulation EPA-600/477-027b Section 188.8.131.52.2-4 cites, “…it is recommended observers attend the classroom training at 3-year intervals to review proper field observation techniques and method changes…”
Sign up for Burn Ban Alerts
Yakima Regional Clean Air Agency
186 Iron Horse Court, Suite 101
Yakima, WA. 98901
Phone: (509) 834-2050